What are you wearing today (2020-2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few years ago, I was out by myself running around, and I stopped in this little bar (which had remarkable food) for a drink and a snack.

Being by myself, I parked it at the bar, next to the cutest, sweetest, right-off-a-packet-of-cookies little white-haired granny you ever did see.

She had it all - little print dress, little handbag, reading glasses on a chain around her neck. She looked liked she'd walked right off a Hollywood set for an old grannies movie. Frankly, she looked out-of-place, sat at the bar like that.

She was just sitting there, drinking a small beer, little sip at a time, and watching the news on the TV over the bar. Little mindless smile on her face the whole time.

News story came on about a man who'd broken into someone's house and roughed them up during a robbery, and completely unsolicited, she looked at me and said, "If he tried that with me, I'd blow his fu****g head off!"

:laugh:

This was a very angry lady (loosely use lady) I thought I was on candid camera, people laughing except me,lol. She used the c word about 6 times.

Russ

ElizabethB Armani Si is really lovely!

Today’s outfit
2CD14CD0-638A-41A6-AFDF-A80ACA1A58E5.jpeg

Hemulen you gave us cloud berries earrings, I gave you lemon earrings. You gave us owl earrings, I’m giving you elephant earrings, but I’m running out of funky earrings now :D

Mod.Comment: Once again can I remind folk to stick to the topic of 'what are you wearing' in this thread. A number of posts above are unrelated but as they are interwoven and quote other posts I can't move them without it being confusing. Please start new threads if you want to discuss other topics.

I use perfume. Two fragrances - Armani Si for winter and Armani Diamond for the warmer months. An extravagance that I treat myself to. I only use perfume when I leave the house. Very infrequently since March. I live in soft, faded jeans, cotton shirts and Morell sneakers. I have gained 15 lbs in the last 18 months, I need to shop for a style that suits my profile. I have a sewing machine and know how to sew. I am thinking about trousers with asymmetrical tunic tops.
I have not put makeup on in a month. Why bother if I am running to the store wearing a face mask? TastyReuben and epicuric you are such Dandies - borderline Divas.
I'll take dandy, but will leave the diva act to TastyReuben :laugh:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom