What are you wearing today (2020-2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today the necklace that matches the music note earrings and some new shorts. The gardener said he liked my outfit. And miraculously my partner who has dementia said he liked it without prompting.

View attachment 88626
Very fetching! That bit of lace-like edging invokes the idea of underpants, so wear those with some attitude! :wink:

We’re under another heat advisory here as well, with “feels like” temps around 100F again.
Yeah, it's 85F here and "feels like" 90. A little better than S OH apparently but not much.

Smoke and mirrors... the camera does lie. Hold the camera up high and it slims you out and minimises wrinkles and droop. Smile and lift your eyebrows to minimise eyelid droop. I can post a photo where I look my age (70) but well.... I'm not going to!
Noo, please take the compliment, you look genuinely beautiful 😘

Smoke and mirrors... the camera does lie. Hold the camera up high and it slims you out and minimises wrinkles and droop. Smile and lift your eyebrows to minimise eyelid droop. I can post a photo where I look my age (70) but well.... I'm not going to!
Well you knew there was a reason I took my photo in dim light and had the phone in front of my face, LOL! I didn't have any makeup on :laugh:

These capris jeans are a few sizes too big...it's been raining and very humid today so got a Robert Plant hairdo going on.

I wear scrub type pants and a black t shirt six days a week...I've got about 10 pairs and about 15 black t shirts..on my day off I wear track pants or dad shorts..In the colder temp I just put insulated pants over whatever I happen to be wearing at the time. I've given up..or don't give a darn..not sure which one..lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom