What are you wearing today (2020-2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My satin pajamas pattern I'm wearing tonight:

View attachment 88649

You wear pyjamas!

Sorry - you just reminded me of an old thread about wearing clothing in bed - something I've not done since I was a kid. I seem to recall that the interesting thing about that thread was that (perhaps surprisingly) it was the younger members who wore clothes in bed and the older members who slept in the nude.

I wear scrub type pants and a black t shirt six days a week...I've got about 10 pairs and about 15 black t shirts..on my day off I wear track pants or dad shorts..In the colder temp I just put insulated pants over whatever I happen to be wearing at the time. I've given up..or don't give a darn..not sure which one..lol...

I got that way in lockdown. But now I'm having a bit of fun wearing some different stuff. You're a good looking guy so you ought sometimes to strut your stuff. Doesn't your GF mind the same old look?

I do dress accordingly if we go out, have people over or I am playing with the band. By the time the weekend comes we are beat so we usually put on something loose and comfortable when we get home. I’m usually up to something around the house weather it be gardening, building, cleaning, so I rarely dress well for that.
Heading off to work. I’ve lost 30 lbs since the spring so if I put my wallet and phone in my
Pockets, my elastic waist band slacks fall down.

if I put my wallet and phone in my
Pockets, my elastic waist band slacks fall down.
That happens with my lounge pants, but what was worse was, the other day I put on some trousers I’d not worn in a while, and they seemed to fit ok without a belt, and as my shirt was untucked, I skipped the belt.

Got to Kroger, popped my phone in my back pocket, started walking around, and I could feel my trousers slip-slidin’ away…and not just a little.

Before I could get much farther, they’d loosened up enough from wearing that even standing still, down they’d go.

I had to do the rest of my shopping looking like an idiot, with one hand very obviously holding my pants up, because the back was falling down completely on its own, and to keep them at a respectable height back there, I had to hold the front way up high, right up around my nips, old man style. :laugh:

You wear pyjamas!

Sorry - you just reminded me of an old thread about wearing clothing in bed - something I've not done since I was a kid. I seem to recall that the interesting thing about that thread was that (perhaps surprisingly) it was the younger members who wore clothes in bed and the older members who slept in the nude.
Yes we've had this discussion before, lol. I put pajamas on before bed but they don't always stay on! This is actually a satin thigh-length robe. I call them pajamas because it's boudoir evening attire. It's a bit too provocative to photograph myself wearing it. But I can't stroll around the house naked when it's dark outside with the lights on because we have lots of windows in the front part of the house and don't have curtains or blinds :D

In the winter it's very cold here so it's usually sweat pants and sweat shirt. Not nearly as fun for hubby.

That happens with my lounge pants, but what was worse was, the other day I put on some trousers I’d not worn in a while, and they seemed to fit ok without a belt, and as my shirt was untucked, I skipped the belt.

Got to Kroger, popped my phone in my back pocket, started walking around, and I could feel my trousers slip-slidin’ away…and not just a little.

Before I could get much farther, they’d loosened up enough from wearing that even standing still, down they’d go.

I had to do the rest of my shopping looking like an idiot, with one hand very obviously holding my pants up, because the back was falling down completely on its own, and to keep them at a respectable height back there, I had to hold the front way up high, right up around my nips, old man style. :laugh:
Happened to me the other day in our back parking lot. I was pushing the garbage bin out to the curb with a weeks worth of bags in it. They fell down past my a**. I probably looked like a street person.

I don't think the Nordstrom in Frisco has a cafe. Wait, just checked the website, and they do have a cafe. I guess I don't shop at Nordstrom enough. 💲💲💲💲💲
I was laughing because I’m big on the discount clearance rack shopping. I mentioned getting my last shirt for $12, for example, and I even wrestled with that, because to me, “clearance” means $10 or less.

After I ate, I went through the menswear, found the clearance area, saw a shirt I liked (65% off!), checked the tag…$117. That was the clearance price.

I checked a few more, and the cheapest I could find was something like $48. My single beer and plate of fries…$15, but that creamy tapenade dipping sauce was awesome.

I was laughing because I’m big on the discount clearance rack shopping. I mentioned getting my last shirt for $12, for example, and I even wrestled with that, because to me, “clearance” means $10 or less.

After I ate, I went through the menswear, found the clearance area, saw a shirt I liked (65% off!), checked the tag…$117. That was the clearance price.

I checked a few more, and the cheapest I could find was something like $48. My single beer and plate of fries…$15, but that creamy tapenade dipping sauce was awesome.

In a shopping center just North of the mall that Nordstrom occupies, is a Nordstrom Rack store, and a Macy's Backstage. They are the overstocks and clearance stores for their respective full-price stores. The full-price Macy's is also in the mall with Nordstrom.

BTW, I think these men's sneakers from Italy have "you" written all over them.

Screen Shot 2022-08-05 at 10.13.01 PM.jpg

CD

In a shopping center just North of the mall that Nordstrom occupies, is a Nordstrom Rack store, and a Macy's Backstage. They are the overstocks and clearance stores for their respective full-price stores. The full-price Macy's is also in the mall with Nordstrom.

BTW, I think these men's sneakers from Italy have "you" written all over them.

View attachment 88701

CD
If they were $12.50 instead of $1250.00?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom