What are you wearing today (2020-2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 4 pounds away from what I weighed when we got married 30 years ago next week... thank you Morning Glory

You should stay that way if you can. Eat healthy and wear what you like! I lost weight after being in hospital with broken leg and ended up at almost my ideal size (UK 14). I went off almost all food due to the general anaesthetic I now realise. I only got appetite back after a few months and I've now put weight back on a bit so I'm being careful.

Morning Glory yup, I'm keeping an eagle eye on my intake, being careful to stay within the guidelines that my PCP gave me.
I had no idea what size I was after losing all this weight, but DH says I look like totally different person now.
NOW, if my hair would just bloody stop falling out! I've lost a good 3/4 of my hair but all of the Docs keep saying, "Oh yes, that's going to happen but it's alright deary, it'll grow back."
🤬

I've lost a good 3/4 of my hair but all of the Docs keep saying, "Oh yes, that's going to happen but it's alright deary, it'll grow back."
I started losing hair back in my 30s as a result of thyroid issues. It got far worse in my 50s and 60s. Now I have a third of what I had. Luckily i had lots of hair originally so if its styled right it looks OK. It used to take me an hour to dry my long hair. Now its 5 mins!.

Last edited:
Today I am once again wearing my decorating clothes. Our main bedroom is having a refresh, and a new matress is being delivered tomorrow. Sunday night we will have a freshly cleaned and painted bedroom, new matress, new pillows, duvet and bed linen. As a bonus, we have Monday off, so we can properly enjoy it with a lie in.

I started losing hair back in my 30s as a result of thyroid issues. It got far worse in my 50s and 60s. Now I have a third of what I had. Luckily i had lots of hair originally so if its styled right it looks OK. It used to take me an hour to dry my long hair. Now its 5 mins!.
Sadly my hair is the same.
I used to need both hands to hold all of my hair in a ponytail. I had to get extra large hair bobbles because normal sized ones wouldn't go around even once. I could go to bed with wet hair and it would still be damp in the morning.
Then I had my hair permed in my late teens and within 2 weeks it was coming out as though I'd had chemotherapy.
Nowadays, I need extra thin bobbles and when I wash my hair, it is dry naturally in 10 minutes. I have to wear a sun hat all of the time to protect my scalp from sunburn winter included. But as much as I miss my thick mop of hair, I don't miss the constant problems with its thickness and washing/drying and styling it.

Today I'm wearing the same as I have all week.
Shorts, sneakers and a T-shirt.
Obviously not the SAME shorts, T-shirt and sneakers, but you get my meaning :laugh:
I'm so glad I don't have to use socks, or sweaters, or hats, or gloves or jackets. The advantage of the tropics!

Today I'm wearing the same as I have all week.
Shorts, sneakers and a T-shirt.
Obviously not the SAME shorts, T-shirt and sneakers, but you get my meaning :laugh:
I'm so glad I don't have to use socks, or sweaters, or hats, or gloves or jackets. The advantage of the tropics!

When it is this hot, I wear gym shorts and a sleeveless t-shirt around the house. When I go someplace in public, I dress a little better. I can wear my "going someplace" clothes multiple days, since they only get worn a short time.

CD

Not wearing them yet, because they were just delivered, but some new trousers for our vacation next month, in a nice Fall color:

IMG_5818.jpeg

Sort of a dusty sage green that shifts to a somewhat greyish color in the light.

Formal night (which means no t-shirts or shorts…unless you insist! :laugh: ):

IMG_6377.jpeg

Jacket is actually on the slightly-too-large size. Grey waistcoat underneath, black trousers, and no tie (!).

MrsT is wearing black skin-tight trousers (new-found confidence) and a flowing burgundy blouse - a bit like a pirate’s shirt!

Had I known she was bringing that, I’d have brought along my black-and-red plaid jacket! 🤦🏻‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom