What are you wearing today (2020-2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband's daughters did it to him, too.
I was bemused, nay, astonished when I first came to Venezuela and saw men in nail parlours having their nails trimmed and painted. They also carried "Men's handbags" . I couldn't get my head around it. They were like ladies' evening handbags. " Are they all gay?" I wondered. Wrong - it was a Macho thing. That was 30-40 years ago. Don't see them any more.

I wore my "straw" hat today, to protect my head from the brutal sunshine/heat. Some random guy walked past me and said, "Awesome hat." :laugh:

1687653945711.jpeg

CD

I was bemused, nay, astonished when I first came to Venezuela and saw men in nail parlours having their nails trimmed and painted. They also carried "Men's handbags" . I couldn't get my head around it. They were like ladies' evening handbags. " Are they all gay?" I wondered. Wrong - it was a Macho thing. That was 30-40 years ago. Don't see them any more.
LOL. That's one I haven't seen! Clear polish, maybe, but not painted. And there was a thing in the US some years ago where men wore fanny packs and I do occasionally see men in airport with very masculine-looking leather men's handbags, but they look nothing like ladies' evening handbags. Interesting.

Hubby was more likely to have each nail on one hand all painted different colors and looking like an 8 or 10 year old did it, because that's who did it! Maybe with some nail art like butterflies or sequins on as well, and the other hand might be totally paint free. Always quite amusing for other parents to see.

Right after work today, we took a quick drive into the city to buy some drum stuff before the shopped closed at 5. I quickly grabbed a shirt that was hanging on my closet door and forgot that I had been working in the garden with it. We got out of the car at a mall and I am covered in ground in mud. Jed Clampet heading into town to pick up some supplies.

IMG_3091.JPG

DH said that I looked like I was dressed to go on a cruise :laugh:
I hadn't thought of that as I put this new outfit together for the day out.
I've lost so much weight that I HAD to go buy new clothes ... I hate clothes shopping, but it had to be done ... everything was literally falling off my body! :roflmao:

View attachment 104131
DH said that I looked like I was dressed to go on a cruise :laugh:
I hadn't thought of that as I put this new outfit together for the day out.
I've lost so much weight that I HAD to go buy new clothes ... I hate clothes shopping, but it had to be done ... everything was literally falling off my body! :roflmao:

Nice outfit. And as far as I can see you are a very nice weight. Just right, I'd say. :okay:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom