What are you wearing today (2024)?

And for the record, this is my yodelin’ hat:

IMG_7370.jpeg

That’s me calling out to any nearby comely Swiss misses to join me skinny-dipping in a swimming pool of fondue. 🫕

No response, so I can only assume they’re all indoors with headphones on.

I am usually home and wear G's old 3X cotton Tee shirts, yoga pants and either Sketchers or Oofos sandals with socks. Last week the temperature got down to 12 degrees F, I added a heavy plaid shirt to my ensemble. In other words, I look sloppy unless I leave the house.
When I leave the house I style my hair, put on makeup and wear jeans or trousers with a nice top and a jacket if it is cold.

The ones I've tried are true to colour but from memory, a couple have stained when removed: the redder hues I think.
Thanks.
I've got a Thai foot massage booked on Wednesday and I was half considering painting my toes before I go, mostly because I would absolutely hate that job and it must be a much easier job to do if the feet your pummelling look nice?? 🤷‍♀️

I do not wear nail polish or have manicures. My nails are thin, and they chip and peel. I do have pedicures on a regular basis. My winter color is deep red. During summer months I play with color - sea blue, baby pink, aqua, metallic gold. I wear wedge sandals during the summer so I kind of go crazy with color.

I do not wear nail polish or have manicures. My nails are thin, and they chip and peel. I do have pedicures on a regular basis. My winter color is deep red. During summer months I play with color - sea blue, baby pink, aqua, metallic gold. I wear wedge sandals during the summer so I kind of go crazy with color.
I love strong nail varnish and pretty pale ones too.
What am I saying I like it all 😂
I don't paint my hands anymore because I'm a bit of a practical person so it's on 5 minutes before it's chipped and looking awful.

I haven't painted my toes for a long time but I'm in need of a pick me up today so I thought why not?! It's gone on the job list 🤩
Im quite excited to see which nail varnishes are still good enough to use.

I have got some nail varnish thinner for ones that gum up somewhere, who knows where though 😂

There might even be a pic later.. unless I do an awful job of it 😬😁

I got my ‘foot massage’ outfit ready and all imaginings of wafting to and from the session all chilled out in drapey loose clothing left me when I completely lost track of time (by an hour) couldn’t find my car keys, my phone or my wallet (somehow all in different locations) and had to race around like a sweaty lunatic to eventually arrive 10 minutes late 😆

So pics of me wearing today’s outfit didn’t happen but before the series of unfortunate events unfolded I had taken a couple of snaps of the clothes laid out as I’d not worn them before and wanted to check they would work together as planned.

IMG_3454.jpeg

IMG_3458.jpeg

The berry colours, reds and pinks are a riot and worked well. I thought I’d take a pic when I got back but it turns out the tiny Thai tyrant does not do the relaxing type of foot massage I had envisaged. After about 20 mins of pressing points on my feet I didn’t know could feel so much pain she got fed up trying to fix all ills via my feet and decided to go straight to the problem.

Suddenly I was being barked at to remove my clothing and was in only my underpants being tortured, I’m not entirely sure if she was standing on me at one point. I returned home to see the face and hair style of someone who had be dragged through several bushes backwards, with loose clothes hanging off them like they got dressed in the dark 😆

I settled for a pic of the bottom of the distinctly 70’s vibing trousers because I felt like it would be unfair on Tasty not to.
It’s blurred because I could barely flippin walk after being released 😂
IMG_2037.jpeg

Maybe next week.
Because yes stupid me had booked and paid for two sessions and I have to go back 😬😆

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom