What are you wearing today (2024)?

I settled for a pic of the bottom of the distinctly 70’s vibing trousers because I felt like it would be unfair on Tasty not to.
And I do appreciate it! I love everything ‘70’s, and top of the list is ‘70’s fashion, all the flowing fabric is irresistible.

Everything in that pic is fantastic - and I’m betting your foot fixer took one look at those little boots and thought, “I’m going to make her pay for cramming her feet into those!”

And I do appreciate it! I love everything ‘70’s, and top of the list is ‘70’s fashion, all the flowing fabric is irresistible.

Everything in that pic is fantastic - and I’m betting your foot fixer took one look at those little boots and thought, “I’m going to make her pay for cramming her feet into those!”
She's as mad as a bag of frogs and didn't notice what I was wearing at all.
Plus no cramming needed they are super comfortable hush puppies!

The first 5 years of the 70s, I dragged myself around in jeans, T-shirts or Rugby shirts, Afghan coats and bovver boots. :laugh:

There back baby, they’re back 😂
IMG_2040.jpeg

and at that price you’d expect it to be not too bad wouldn’t you but I saw it in the Superdry doorway and stepped in to stroke it (like you do), it’s made of the cheapest fake suede and fur you can imagine, I touched it and it’s papery fabric made me shudder, I exited sharpish 😂

I’m sure there are better versions available if you fancy reliving your youth though, reckon you could still rock that look if you fancied it! 😆

The first 5 years of the 70s, I dragged myself around in jeans, T-shirts or Rugby shirts, Afghan coats and bovver boots. :laugh:
I was a farm kid, so my entire ‘70’s wardrobe was jeans, flannel (plaid) shirts, and boots.

We’d watch TV at night, and I’d see a commercial on TV, with guys in Levi’s Action Suits and women in slinky, silky things, big bell-bottom trousers, and it was like a fantasy land and I’d think, “Someday…I’m gonna go to this magical place called…Studio54…!” :laugh:

My hand is still kinda messed up, but at least my nails are pretty. Went out with my bestie for manicures earlier this week as a last hurrah before she pops out an infant (her second, and last. She has already proclaimed that she is never going through pregnancy ever again! :laugh::laugh::laugh:)
IMG_8772.jpeg

My hand is still kinda messed up, but at least my nails are pretty. Went out with my bestie for manicures earlier this week as a last hurrah before she pops out an infant (her second, and last. She has already proclaimed that she is never going through pregnancy ever again! :laugh::laugh::laugh:)
View attachment 109722
That is lovely. Super glossy and jolly!
Hmm, would go very nicely with my berry blast outfit 😁

Back
Top Bottom