What did you cook, eat or drink today (March 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morning Glory

Obsessive cook
Staff member
Local time
11:56 PM
Simply tell us what you cooked, ate or drank today. We love to know! Photos are appreciated but not at all necessary.

The dish which just missed the deadline for the Recipe Challenge :ohmy:. Veal meatballs (with fennel seeds) and Coffee Masala Mushroom Sauce:

fullsizeoutput_4237.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_4267.jpeg

I'll bring the quality of the photos down a touch ... (my tablet is on its last legs at 4.5 years old and actually broken in one corner ...)

_20190302_215207.JPG

It's a tomato and onion soup (with loads of extras like green lentils, chickpeas, rice vermicelli, parsley and coriander, and a whole load of spices) served over Ikea veggie balls.

Last edited:
I'll bring the quality of the photos down a touch ... (my tablet is on its last legs at 4.5 years old and actually broken in one corner ...)

View attachment 22789

It's a tomato and onion soup (with loads of extras like green lentils, chickpeas, rice vermicelli, parsley and coriander, and a whole load of spices) served over Ikea veggie balls.

Very pretty.

Simple last night, corned beef sammich with chow chow, that's a cauliflower pickle, yellow in colour. My second fave sammich.

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom