What did you cook/eat today (November 2017)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carry oot today, pad krapoo gai (ผัดกระเพราไก่) - Stir fried sweet basil with chicken.
I LOVE Thai Basil, and in particular this preparation. The basil engulfs the dish with lemony/anise notes that are indescribable. I'm sorry yours was so hot you didn't get to taste much of that (or much else except pitchers of water to cool off as you ate it).

Fact: my husband makes the best sweet and sour, juicy chicken, peppers still with a bit of crunch and the sauce perfect

P_20171129_175451.jpg

I succumbed to a horrible cold a couple of days ago, so it's been comfort food all the way. Tuesday night I had a big plate of Spätzle with caramelised onions, mushrooms, red peppers and anything else I could think of that was colourful, and Wednesday night I had a plate of fried eggs, mushrooms, onions, loads of tomatoes, and loads of chips. Both meals were followed by a large mug of hot chocolate and a couple of Paracetamols :laugh:

My cold seems to have miraculously disappeared overnight, so I had a treat for dinner - stuffed aubergine (Imam Bayildi). It was very rich, so I just had a green salad (no dressing) with it, and some fresh fruit for afters.

Imam bayildi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom