What did you cook or eat today (April 2024)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
…and finishing with pizza:

IMG_8131.jpeg

Out to eat. I had a $100 gift certificate for a restaurant from a mystery shop job so we went there. We both got med rare prime rib, potatoes, veges, I got clam chowder and Craig got a wedge salad, and two desserts. The desserts both came home and a little over half of my meal and soup. Our server got a nice tip, the change on the gift certificate and $15 cash on top.

I swear, people are such pigs. Tried to use the salt. None would come out and the top wouldn't come off. Then, I looked closer and the salt didn't move when you turned it upside down. It was a solid mass. Some a-hole must have turned the salt upside down in a drink at some point so it solidified.

Oh, the pugs got quite a few good trimmings off pieces that had fat and gristle. Made their night.

IMG_2581.jpeg

10 loaf tins of lasagne.
I like using these tins as they are the same size as a sheet of lasagne so you don’t need to trim the sheets.
And also I have spatulas that are the same width as the tin so they slide out nicely in one motion.

Only downside is you have to lie down after eating that much lasagne 😂

View attachment 112821

10 loaf tins of lasagne.
I like using these tins as they are the same size as a sheet of lasagne so you don’t need to trim the sheets.
And also I have spatulas that are the same width as the tin so they slide out nicely in one motion.

Only downside is you have to lie down after eating that much lasagne 😂
I do that too, but it's 2 portions for each tin...

I really like the amount of sprouts I see on this forum. I love them and don’t understand people bagging them!
Bagging them? I think putting them in bags would be ok, though I don't. After I take them out of the sprouting jar I put mine in a container in the refrigerator.
20240427_135345.jpg

I just started a new batch of seeds yesterday:
20240427_135520.jpg

Looking back I think you may have been referring to Brussels sprouts but I still don't understand the bagging thing.

Last edited:
I made pancakes. These are made with oats, flour, baking soda, buttermilk, egg, vanilla, mashed ripe bananas, and blueberries. When I make them without blueberries I make the batter thinner so the pancakes are flatter, but they need the heft to hold up the blueberries so I made the batter thicker.
20240427_141310.jpg

20240427_132323.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom