What did you cook or eat today (August 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back at the pub for comedy and a damn good chilli

Took they day off. Wanted to make my wife a meal of some of her favorite things. I made a Gouda cheese potato casserole. Baked green beans. Chicken breast stuffed with basil and goat cheese. She loved it. I thought it turned out good too. I don’t like pies and cakes. Not a sweets guy. But I made her a key lime pie. I never made one before. She wants me to make one for our next family gathering. I’ve made a peanut butter pie and a lemonade pie before. That is as far as I go with dessert foods.

Lovely veg risotto, sprinkled with the tiny bit leftover pulled chicken, fresh tomato salad. I used onion,carrot,celery stalks,red sweet paprika, zucchini.
Kid complained it was too little meat😂
So we are doing something full meat on today. I thought it was wonderful to have a day easy on the meat.

Lovely veg risotto, sprinkled with the tiny bit leftover pulled chicken, fresh tomato salad. I used onion,carrot,celery stalks,red sweet paprika, zucchini.
Kid complained it was too little meat😂
So we are doing something full meat on today. I thought it was wonderful to have a day easy on the meat.
View attachment 70352

Bravissima 👏🏻

Sounds like me. I try, but I just can't make my hand do what my brain wants it to do. I need to get some of those children's chopsticks with the hinges.

CD

I've been using chopsticks off and on for about 20 odd years now and have become quite adept when eating some dishes. However, slippery wontons are out of my ability zone. Staying in some hotels and eating in restaurants in the backwaters of China have helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom