What did you cook or eat today (August 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I completely understand. But it's a lot easier to say "flatbread pizza" than it is to say "a flatbread with cheese and other toppings on it then baked in the oven". And here in the US you would be appalled at the number of restaurants that serve flatbread pizza. That's what it is called on their menus. It may not be proper but they do it.

And you will likely never have to suffer eating Papa John's. If you come to the US you should never eat at any of our pizza chains. Just go over to TastyReuben's and let him bake you one, I'm sure it will be much better. I had some pretty great pizza at some sidewalk ristorantes when visiting NYC in the past. Nothing like that where I live, unfortunately.

How about this abomination from Taco Bell... the Mexican Pizza.

Screen Shot 2021-08-29 at 8.45.28 PM.jpg

CD

Papa Murphy's is a chain of take-and-bake pizza places. They put it together, and you take it home to bake in the oven. I've never tried it.

CD
If I were to open a pizza restaurant and had a non-italian name, I wouldn't use my name. Murphy? Should have named it Mario or Massimo, something like that.
Possibly canned dog. :eek:

CD
I'd think dog meat would taste better than Taco Bell.

Hello, because of the storms over the weekend the internet was very slow and sometimes off completely. Yesterday it was fine, but for some reason I could not log in here.
Anyway Dil and Trine came over for dinner. We had pan fried swordfish steaks, potato dauphinoise, pureed fresh spinach. Pud was jce cream biscuits and fruit.
1630294831439.png
1630294849369.png
1630294863851.png
1630294885663.png
1630294907443.png
1630294928007.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom