What did you cook or eat today, (January 2019)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The oyster mushrooms in an onion, garlic, thyme, butter, white wine, cream sauce over homemade pasta.

2019-01-14 18.54.06.jpg

Another post-bike ride plateful for a cold and hungry cyclist. A bit cross-cultural - but I couldn't care less - chilli con carne on a base of bulghur wheat. It was a shop-bought tin of chilli that I livened up with a generous helping of harissa (I seem to have overcome my recent intolerance of spicy food) and a good sprinkling of ground cumin.

Dinner 15012019.JPG

Another post-bike ride plateful for a cold and hungry cyclist. A bit cross-cultural - but I couldn't care less - chilli con carne on a base of bulghur wheat. It was a shop-bought tin of chilli that I livened up with a generous helping of harissa (I seem to have overcome my recent intolerance of spicy food) and a good sprinkling of ground cumin.

View attachment 21846

You could have also added the carrarina cake on that dish! Blimey, what a superdinner!

We ended up with cod instead of halibut because I only found 1 piece of halibut in the freezer. So, cod en papillote with multicolored carrots, red leeks, and carrot top pesto over orzo. I'll never put pesto in the oven again though, it turned really dark

2019-01-15 19.11.56.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom