What did you cook or eat today (January 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken arrabbiata stew & parmesan dumplings from BBC Good Food magazine (January).​

Really tasty.

Beef and Pork Open Face Sloppy Joes

BeefPorkOpenFaceSloppyJoes.jpg

The basic Sloppy Joe mixes Ground Beef, Onion, Bell Pepper, Catsup and Mustard and is loaded onto Hamburger Buns.

This Open Face Sloppy Joe variant mixes Ground Beef, Ground Pork, Onion, Seranno Pepper, Habnero Salsa, Fats and Unbleached Flour. It is served open face on Wheat Bread. I had to find some way to use up my loaf of Wheat Bread before it goes stale or moldy. :okay:

It doesn't look like much, but is wonderfully tasty.

Last edited:
My quiche is in the oven right now and needs like 20-25 more minutes. I hope you can see the ying yang sign. Tomorrow, , when it cooled down, I'm gonna make another picture and post the recipe for the challenge. It contains two middle sized leeks and one onion.
img_20210129_0007062690616073165613086.jpg

Stay healthy

Beef short ribs, mirepoix, merlot, beef stock. Seared then.cooked in a pressure cooker. Defatted the liquid by putting in refrigerator overnight, then warmed up and used the immersion blender to pulverize the mirepoix and thicken the gravy. Mashies and steamed broccoli and carrots. Mascarpone brownies for dessert.

Oh, the pugs got a couple of the short rib bones, so they had some afternoon delight. :highfive:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom