What did you cook or eat today (July 2020)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had some noodles, just pour boiling wAter over. Really yummy for a couple of dollars.

Russ
Reminds me of college days, instant Ramen. I'd rather not eat that again, LOL!

I haven't eaten it in 30 years. I did have it in the house when the kids were young.

Reminds me of college days, instant Ramen. I'd rather not eat that again, LOL!

We never had noodles as kids. I first had them about 35 years ago? Wife bought about 6 pots of these for $1.50 ea. wife hates them as well as the kids. I'll snack on them.

Russ

I think there are so many foods we don't want to know the truth about. Most snack foods. But like everything, moderation is the key, so if you want to have some processed noodles from time to time, it's probably not going to kill you. Just don't eat them every day I guess.

We still keep it in the house for the occasional quick lunch.

I just threw a bunch away due to my diet restriction on sodium. Do you have any idea how high in sodium those things are?

That and store brand mac and cheese in a box got me through some hard times as a college student.

CD

Last edited:
I just threw a bunch away, Do you have any idea how high in sodium those things are?

That and store brand mac and cheese in a box got me through some hard times as a college student.

CD

Went to college? Rich kid huh? Lol. I never read the label for sodium? Not good ?? :)

Russ

I just threw a bunch away due to my diet restriction on sodium. Do you have any idea how high in sodium those things are?

CD

I do, but I have a medical requirement to eat more salt than other people due to having no colon. And ofcourse, I don't eat them every day. I dehydrate quickly in summer, so they can be a real boost for me.

Peppercorn steak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom