What did you cook or eat today (July 2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Start in Sydney and then move to Canberra (just don't fly at the moment, flights all cancelled because it's too windy to land a plane safely in Sydney!)

You weren't around for Christmas... hubby took me to the totally vegan hotel restaurant in Sydney for a big birthday. I think that's in the December thread....
What did you cook or eat today (December 2022)?
I think the meals are all on that page (over many posts). That place was totally vegan (except for breakfast which was vegetarian but they made me something up that was vegan) .

That looked out of this world! I'm glad I ate before I read that or I might be getting a bit hangry right now 😂

Normally when I read something like that part of me is trying to pick out the dishes I would possibly like best but I wanted to try all of that!

Homemade tuna pizza
20230311_115559.jpg

Pickerel or Walleye..very light tasting white fish..I was surprised to see it on the fish and chip menu as it can be a thinner fillet thus fragile..Whenever I see it on a menu I usually order it. Even though I sell two different kinds. lol

Pickerel or Walleye..very light tasting white fish..I was surprised to see it on the fish and chip menu as it can be a thinner fillet thus fragile..Whenever I see it on a menu I usually order it. Even though I sell two different kinds. lol
We go walleye fishing up on Lake Erie. I used to go a lot more often when my husband's Uncle Bill was still alive, but now he goes with his cousins Johnny and Paulie pretty regularly and it's a smaller boat than Uncle Bill's was, plus I like to give him plenty of "guy" time with the family. Also, Uncle Bill's boat had a head on it.

We go walleye fishing up on Lake Erie. I used to go a lot more often when my husband's Uncle Bill was still alive, but now he goes with his cousins Johnny and Paulie pretty regularly and it's a smaller boat than Uncle Bill's was, plus I like to give him plenty of "guy" time with the family. Also, Uncle Bill's boat had a head on it.
One type of Pickerel we sell is from Lake Erie..another is from Manitoulin Island in Lake Huron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom