What did you cook or eat today (June 2020)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two eggs every time for me, wife is normally one poached, but I use two if scrambled. Boiled eggs n soldiers I'm 3 eggs.

Russ

2 eggs over easy for me, but only 1 piece of toast or potatoes but not both. I don't eat eggs very much though. I dislike cooking in the mornings.

Made my wifes latest dessert offering. Cherry crumble bars with pecans and cinnamon. It's really yummy. I don't usually care about desserts but I had to slap my own hand away from this one.

Ugly food often tastes great!

I will probably never get used to the idea of baked beans with breakfast. But, sausage, chips and eggs work for me. :okay:

However, why do so many Brits seem to settle for one egg. At least what I've seen on this forum. A typical egg breakfast for me is three eggs (usually scrambled), sausage and/or bacon, and some kind of potatoes.

CD
It was my evening meal, not breakfast. I don't know of anyone who would have chips for breakfast. Sausage egg and chips is a very popular meal here in the uk.

It was my evening meal, not breakfast. I don't know of anyone who would have chips for breakfast. Sausage egg and chips is a very popular meal here in the uk.
Sausage, egg, and fried potatoes (hash browns) is a popular breakfast in the US! And I would eat that, so now you "know" someone who would have chips for breakfast. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom