What did you cook or eat today (May 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did somebody mention Mexican food and did they also mention guacamole?

Today's meal was two black bean and cheese burritos, served with blue corn tortilla chips, guacamole, habanero salsa and sour cream.

full.jpg

It was time to crank up a movie.

View attachment 64052

Shrimp sautéed in garlic and spun around with spinach. I won’t lie: I made Rice-A-Roni because I realizes this really needed to be served over something.

Ok, ya got me looking at those shrimp, I'm taking out panko prawns I have in the freezer for dinner later.

Russ

Coffee with coconut milk. Greek yoghurt with popped Amaranth.

Toast with butter and cheese before I go to take my Dad to a cardiologist check.

Will be frying chicken fillet for kid for lunch, as soon as I wake up completely and not pose a danger of flying pans or plates...

Bought an interesting gluten free millet quinoa bread. Would have never noticed it if it was not at the discount section and was looking good.

Will be a good snap for at work later on. Possibly cheese and fruit along.

Long day.

8AB657EE-11FD-4723-91C1-66CECF1EC930.jpeg

Jalapeño Cheddar Grits. I started out with Bobby Flay’s recipe (which incidentally I have heard is actually his wife’s recipe). But, of course, I had to change some things. Preparations like this are why people love grits. I honestly didn’t understand that before.

Last edited:
Coffee with coconut milk. Greek yoghurt with popped Amaranth.

Toast with butter and cheese before I go to take my Dad to a cardiologist check.

Will be frying chicken fillet for kid for lunch, as soon as I wake up completely and not pose a danger of flying pans or plates...

Bought an interesting gluten free millet quinoa bread. Would have never noticed it if it was not at the discount section and was looking good.

Will be a good snap for at work later on. Possibly cheese and fruit along.

Long day.View attachment 64064

I buy that gluten-free bread every now and then, not bad 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom