What did you cook or eat today (May 2024)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freestyle Thai curry
IMG_20240514_183132_280.jpg

Today dietary lifestyle choice wise I was terrible.
I had two pieces of marmite toast, half a pack of onion ring crisps, a packet of ready salted walkers, half a sharing bag of jelly belly beans and now I've finished packing a glass of red wine.
Glad the boys can't see my terrible example!😆
I wasn't much better. I had 1/3 of the overstuffed omelet I shared with DH (he had 2/3rds) with lots of cheese, ham, bacon, some onion, mushrooms, peppers and kale, which isn't too awful, but then I had an orange marmalade cupcake with cream cheese frosting...which hey, is the proper thing to do after going to the dentist and having two cavities filled!

But I think marmite toast and red wine are good for you, amirite?

I wasn't much better. I had 1/3 of the overstuffed omelet I shared with DH (he had 2/3rds) with lots of cheese, ham, bacon, some onion, mushrooms, peppers and kale, which isn't too awful, but then I had an orange marmalade cupcake with cream cheese frosting...which hey, is the proper thing to do after going to the dentist and having two cavities filled!

But I think marmite toast and red wine are good for you, amirite?
You definitely are because I feel much better after the glass of wine 🤣

Did. It help you locate your passport and paperwork?
The glass of wine was a reward for finding everything but I'm sure it would have been faster if I'd had the red wine first 😆

There was no way I was riding 1000 miles without the correct paperwork, it's not my style.
So the wine was medicinal to bring things back down a few notches! 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom