What did you cook or eat today (May 2024)?

Out for lunch since we had to go to Miami. I'll post the menu in that thread, what would you choose or something like that. They started with 1place and have expanded to 2 or 3, and have expanded the dining room of the location we visit.

We picked up a dozen glazed Krispy Kremes on the way home too.

Smashed burger for me with a side of fries. Craig got the Bourbon burger. Pic is of mine.

View attachment 113351
I want those fries! Well the burger looks great too, but those fries...drool!

MrsT’s plating:

IMG_8264.jpeg

Chicken salad made from leftover rotisserie chicken.

MrsT plated her own food?
Yes, she did. I made a chicken salad sandwich for myself, and she didn’t want that, so I got those salad bits out and said, “Have at it!” :laugh:

I don’t like it when chicken salad is served…well, like a salad, I guess. I don’t know why, but it just bugs me. Always has. No reason for it. I am probably insane. But there you have it. Sandwich, on crackers possibly, but not scooped out on a lettuce leaf. No. I want no part of that.

I think I made my point. I rest my case. :laugh:

I don’t like it when chicken salad is served…well, like a salad, I guess. I don’t know why, but it just bugs me. Always has. No reason for it. I am probably insane. But there you have it. Sandwich, on crackers possibly, but not scooped out on a lettuce leaf. No. I want no part of that.

I think I made my point. I rest my case. :laugh:
I would agree with that.

He actually has a good voice, but I don't care for his music. I heard him on accident because a friend's teenager insisted on putting the pop music station on the radio while we were driving somewhere. I think my ears were bleeding, LOL!

I would agree with that.
We have a restaurant in town called Chicken Salad Chick. I’ve heard good thing about it.

I don't like chicken on salad, full stop. Salad, for me, has to be vegetables. I might make an exception with bacon bits, but as everyone knows, bacon is different food group :laugh:
Well, I actually don't mind grilled chicken on a salad. But chicken salad itself is already a salad! I mean yeah, it's a goopy mayo thing with crunchy veggies in it that was designed to go on bread...

I don't like chicken on salad, full stop. Salad, for me, has to be vegetables. I might make an exception with bacon bits, but as everyone knows, bacon is different food group :laugh:
In the USA, chicken salad is chopped chicken usually with mayo, celery, onion, and such that really is designed for sandwiches and crackers. I get you might not know that. Some people might put it on lettuce or with other veggies.

Back
Top Bottom