What did you cook or eat today (November 2020)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ate my new Puff Pastry entry, Recipe - Chicken and Puff Pastry Shells

PuffChicken001.jpg

CD

I have been under the weather. Just seasonal crud. I had a Covid19 test. My symptoms were symptomatic with Covid. Fever. sinus drainage, sore throat, chest congestion, cough, sneezing, muscle spasms. The test was negative for Covid.. Just seasonal crud. I felt like I was coughing my guts up. Washing my sinus passages with saline. Feeling better.
Voted this morning.
Still have to eat. I am trying to think of what we have cooked recently. Sausage stuffed pork chops, shoulder of wild pig, Lentil Soup. When the night time temps drop into the 40's it is Gumbo Weather. I made a big pot of chicken and sausage gumbo. Several packs are in the freezer. Rib Eye Sunday. I am hungry for mushroom soup. Need to make a trip to my neighborhood market for onions and cream. IDK why but I am craving rich, dark chocolate cake.

I have been under the weather. Just seasonal crud. I had a Covid19 test. My symptoms were symptomatic with Covid. Fever. sinus drainage, sore throat, chest congestion, cough, sneezing, muscle spasms. The test was negative for Covid.. Just seasonal crud. I felt like I was coughing my guts up. Washing my sinus passages with saline. Feeling better.
Voted this morning.
Still have to eat. I am trying to think of what we have cooked recently. Sausage stuffed pork chops, shoulder of wild pig, Lentil Soup. When the night time temps drop into the 40's it is Gumbo Weather. I made a big pot of chicken and sausage gumbo. Several packs are in the freezer. Rib Eye Sunday. I am hungry for mushroom soup. Need to make a trip to my neighborhood market for onions and cream. IDK why but I am craving rich, dark chocolate cake.

I recently went through the same crud. It happens every fall. Ragweed is my Kryptonite.

I generally make my first gumbo of the year the week after Thanksgiving, using leftover meat and the carcass of the Thanksgiving turkey. I make turkey and sausage gumbo.

Tonight, I'll be having leftovers from last night's chicken and puff pastry cook. I'll have to bake another shell or two, but that's all the cooking. I'll nuke the chicken and sauce mixture.

CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom