What did you cook or eat today (November 2020)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, I decided to eat light, due to T-Day being tomorrow. Today's meal was Andouille Sausage Sandwiches with Horse Radish and Sauerkraut.

I found some real 100% pure crushed Horse Radish and have 3 16 Oz. bottles of the stuff. Excellent. Clears the sinuses. I also found some pure Sauerkraut and got 6 16 Oz. bottles of that stuff.

The Horse Radish needed to be refrigerated and came from the source in a freezer lined box with ice packs. The less than pure stuff can be stored on the shelf, but not this stuff.

Earl grey and a giant triple choc biscuit. This giant biscuit has shrunk as well. It's only 2/3rds the size now. I mentioned in another thread about them getting smaller. I'm not happy. :(

Russ

I had leftover pumpkin pie filling, so I filled a couple of ramekins, baked it off, and called it custard.

This is the first pie I made from fresh pumpkin, from the little organic farm just around corner from my house, and I have to say, I'm a believer.

I'm normally a take-it-or-leave-it person where pumpkin pie is concerned, but this is actually quite good. I used the same recipe I've always used, only difference is the pumpkin, and it's noticeably better than my previous pies. Even MrsT commented on it.

Now I'm actually looking forward to pie tomorrow.

The yolks seem quite pail??

Hemulen I solved the Finak (Finnish bread mystery) I visited the same bakery and the Finak I bought was called something else. Yesterdays Finak was denser and smelled of Rye. It was dense enough to go through the slicing machine.
Last night was Cheese and Turkey Finak Toasties. Pud was two of my neighbors oranges.
1606368954213.png
1606368978836.png
1606369003925.png
1606369043859.png
1606369097070.png
1606369121083.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom