What did you cook or eat today (November 2022)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday's dinner was chicken stewed in beer and bacon sauce with pasta and peas cooked in vegetable broth.
This was the first time I cooked pasta in vegetable and I can't believe what I've been missing!!:ohmy: The taste is awesome!! Unbelievably good!!
1667461893067.png

This was the first time I cooked pasta in vegetable and I can't believe what I've been missing!!:ohmy:
I frequently do that. Beef and noodles is a classic comfort food dish here, with wide egg noodles cooked in beef broth, but even spaghetti, I’ll boil that in a weak chicken broth, just to add a little extra flavor.

I am very aware of that 🤣
I just don't get it, with all the fast food options I don't know why people eat there. The food is always overcooked, the buns are super dry and it's never made fresh and it just tastes bad to me. I would much rather eat Wendy's, at least their burgers are juicy. Culver's is ALWAYS made fresh as well. All though, I would hit someone with my car for sack of 10 white castles with everything. 🤤 🤤 🤤 even though everyone within 50 feet of me suffers the consequences for the next 24 hours. It's also worth the bowel obstruction. 🤤 🤤 🤤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom