What did you cook or eat today (October 2020)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first attempt in making Yorkshire pudding. I don’t know if they are ok for Brits (please any thoughts from you will be more than well accepted - I’m learning) .. I have to say that they taste good, but need to keep doing them

They look far better than mine.

However, onion gravy is a must.

Brunch

Gorgeous Italian dinner at our favorite place. We were invited at the VIP table so I could be shielded from the other diners as the owner knows I am at high risk for Covid 19. It was great to be out for a while .

We had bruschetta with basil, tomato and parmesan cheese.

Then a plate of antipasto misto; vitello tonatto, carpaccio, parmaham, spianata romana, mortadella, salami, olives, parmigiano reggiano and Buffalo mozzarella.

For mains my husband had penne al'arrabiata ( spicy penne) and I had a delicious steak in mushroom sauce ❤

For dessert a simple but lovely dame bianca. We had a great time.

Gorgeous Italian dinner at our favorite place. We were invited at the VIP table so I could be shielded from the other diners as the owner knows I am at high risk for Covid 19. It was great to be out for a while .

We had bruschetta with basil, tomato and parmesan cheese.
View attachment 48074

Then a plate of antipasto misto; vitello tonatto, carpaccio, parmaham, spianata romana, mortadella, salami, olives, parmigiano reggiano and Buffalo mozzarella.
View attachment 48075

For mains my husband had penne al'arrabiata ( spicy penne) and I had a delicious steak in mushroom sauce ❤
View attachment 48076

For dessert a simple but lovely dame bianca. We had a great time.
That's quite a delicious spread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom