What did you cook or eat today (October 2022)?

A frequent low calorie lunch. Crayfish and egg salad:

Had a lot of hectic business travel in the past couple of weeks and ate many awesome things while entertaining clients, hanging out with my team and so on, but thought I'd post this one which is at a restaurant in Ho Chi Minh City/Saigon, Vietnam:

Waiter grapples with monster from the deep:

IMG_5138.jpg

It was cooked three ways - first up was simply steamed along with a variety of dips and condiments

IMG_5143.jpg

Fried with salt and garlic:

IMG_5145.jpg

Tamarind sauce:

IMG_5146.jpg

Had a lot of hectic business travel in the past couple of weeks and ate many awesome things while entertaining clients, hanging out with my team and so on, but thought I'd post this one which is at a restaurant in Ho Chi Minh City/Saigon, Vietnam:

Waiter grapples with monster from the deep:

View attachment 91783

It was cooked three ways - first up was simply steamed along with a variety of dips and condiments

View attachment 91784

Fried with salt and garlic:

View attachment 91785

Tamarind sauce:

View attachment 91786

If that is a King Crab, they are about to get even more expensive. I read a few days ago that the State of Alaska has shut down this year's King Crab season due to a depletion of the crabs.

CD

Y
If that is a King Crab, they are about to get even more expensive. I read a few days ago that the State of Alaska has shut down this year's King Crab season due to a depletion of the crabs.

CD

Yeah I read somewhere about billions of snow crabs going missing? Undoubtedly this will affect prices of other crabs upwards... :(

Back
Top Bottom