What did you cook or eat today (October 2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicken braised in beer with airfryer potatoes and steamed vegetables
1697190933183.png

387549290_344298687958092_3201487594843934674_n.jpg

Was there something in your food that shouldn’t have been there?
There was nothing in the hotel at all. We ended up raiding the Nori & sushi stall in the airport, yet again. We're flying Japanese airlines into Haneda as it is, then JAL to Helsinki... I had also wanted an evening meal a tad more substantial than avocado rice roll yet again.
I suspect I'll be getting a lot of it in the next few days.

Did I say that last night I made a make-shift Italian Hoagie for us two to eat while watching the Phillies baseball game?
View attachment 105845

I love hoagies. Just wish I could get the Amoroso's bread.

Looks like a possible clash here. The Texas Rangers are in the ALCS, and the Phillies are in the NLCS. The winners face each other in the World Series.

I am glad the Phillies beat Atlanta. I hate them.

One way or another, there will be a Texas Team in the World Series. Hopefully the Rangers, but if not, it will be the Astros. That didn't go well for Philly last year.

CD

I love hoagies. Just wish I could get the Amoroso's bread.

Looks like a possible clash here. The Texas Rangers are in the ALCS, and the Phillies are in the NLCS. The winners face each other in the World Series.

I am glad the Phillies beat Atlanta. I hate them.

One way or another, there will be a Texas Team in the World Series. Hopefully the Rangers, but if not, it will be the Astros. That didn't go well for Philly last year.

CD
I really want to go to Phoenix to watch in person next week, but we have doctor's appointments that really should NOT be changed.
We singed up for Sling TV so we could watch from the comfort of our own home (free meals, snacks, drinks etc. too :wink:)

Last edited:
I really want to go to Phoenix to watch in person next week, but we have doctor's appointments that really should be changed.
We singed up for Sling TV so we could watch from the comfort of our own home (free meals, snacks, drinks etc. too :wink:)

I love going to baseball games, but hate watching them on TV. It is so slow on TV, and it's just not the same without the crowds, the hot dogs and peanuts, and the $15 dollar beers. :laugh:

CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom