What did you cook or eat today (September 2020)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
CD76A45D-06A9-4100-BB5D-BD97E91AABB4.jpeg

Have you ever wondered what would happen if you pickled an egg in homemade pickled beet juice, let it soak for entirely too long, and then used homemade guacamole instead of mayo? Well, now you know! I honestly can’t remember how long the egg had been soaking in there, but it was perfectly fine. The beet juice had soaked almost completely through the yolk. This is a heck of a tasty turn on what’s normally a boring egg salad sandwich.

Last edited:
View attachment 45774

Have you ever wondered what would happen if you pickled an egg in homemade pickled beet juice, let it soak for entirely too long, and then used homemade guacamole instead of mayo? Well, now you know! I honestly can’t remember how long the egg had been soaking in there, but it was perfectly fine. The beet juice had soaked almost completely through the yolk. This is a heck of a tasty turn on that’s normally a boring egg salad sandwich.

I'd be all over that!!

Russ

It is still 1.5 hours until September, here. So I haven't officially cooked or eaten anything in September, 2020.

I'll get back to you.

CD

View attachment 45774

Have you ever wondered what would happen if you pickled an egg in homemade pickled beet juice, let it soak for entirely too long, and then used homemade guacamole instead of mayo? Well, now you know! I honestly can’t remember how long the egg had been soaking in there, but it was perfectly fine. The beet juice had soaked almost completely through the yolk. This is a heck of a tasty turn on what’s normally a boring egg salad sandwich.
I thought it's a vegan burger :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom