What did you eat/cook today (January 2017)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Equal volume of plain flour, egg and milk, a pinch of salt Cook for 20-25 minutes in a very hot oven.
That sounds quite a rich batter.
I use half a pint of milk, 1 egg and 4 oz of plain flour for these two tins and cook for exactly 20 minutes at 200°C, so I'm guessing that I would need to at least double that if I can find a tin like yours?

IMG_20170114_204803494.jpg

Its been a good food day. I cooked breakfast for us which was scrambled eggs and smoked salmon on sourdough toast. Then we went to a friend's for lunch. It was a good idea of having lots of individual things so we could pick and choose. He said that was called grazing! It was a mix of Asian and Spanish! Some tapas and also some indian dips and pakoras.

That sounds quite a rich batter.
I use half a pint of milk, 1 egg and 4 oz of plain flour for these two tins and cook for exactly 20 minutes at 200°C, so I'm guessing that I would need to at least double that if I can find a tin like yours?

View attachment 4979

Do whatever works for you, it is a basic recipe for anyone to use/adjust to personal taste. Your recipe clearly works for you so stick with it:happy:

Its been a good food day. I cooked breakfast for us which was scrambled eggs and smoked salmon on sourdough toast. Then we went to a friend's for lunch. It was a good idea of having lots of individual things so we could pick and choose. He said that was called grazing! It was a mix of Asian and Spanish! Some tapas and also some indian dips and pakoras.

We enjoy grazing sometimes, less formal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom