What did you eat today?

GadgetGuy

(Formerly Shermie)
Local time
5:03 AM
Had a bowl of cereal for breakfast, a sausage sammie for lunch & a turkey sub for dinner. :hungry:

A croissant for breakfast, scampi and salad for lunch and my husband made cauliflower cheese for dinner :hungry:. I have eaten well

just had dinner at a friend's house, consisting of BBQ'd ribs, mac & cheese, collard greens, rice & cornbread! :hungry:

I just had Japanese fried chicken balls, which I think is called Kakiage or something. It was very good and it had some great sauces as options on the side. I will be trying to attempt doing this at home someday and I think I'll just buy some Japanese sauces or even just the Japanese mayonnaise as a side.

Just ate a snack cake for breakfast because I put my chopped up medicines in it because I can't swallow them whole. I also had a few sips of Pepsi to wash it down and to give me some energy for the work call here in a little while.

A LOT. Rice, fried chicken, mashed potato, noodles, bread. :P I am an eating machine.

Fast Food. Cheeseburger and fries to be specific. I know that these are unhealthy, but I didn't want to go to our canteen. It smells funny there.

My lunch today: ham and sliced boiled egg on wholemeal bread and a small carton of orange juice.

Drinking a green smoothie for breakfast. Mmm, tasty & healthy!!! :hungry:

Last edited:
Well, since I was at work, we had to order from a fast food joint. They had this new recipe called Spicy Gangnam Chicken, a spin-off Korean recipe. It looked so appetizing on the promotional posters so we decided to give it a try. It tasted very good though must've been drenched with sodium. Hope to cook something like it one of these days.

Back
Top Bottom