What did you eat today?

Well so far for today, for breakfast I had a bowl of oat flakes, along with a cup of green tea with 2 slices of bran bread and cheese. For lunch I had chicken chowmein, and then a glass of fruit juice which contained a mixture of different fruits.

For lunch, I ate roast chicken. It wasn't that good, unfortunately. Now, I am just eating crackers while drinking coffee. :)

Peanut butter sandwich and small carton of juice for lunch. Trying to ignore the tin of Quality Street that has been generously been given to us in the office from a birthday boy, unfortunately it has been left next to my desk within easy reach, I am trying to loose a few pounds for my hoilday next year and it isn't easy with those things sitting so close, suppose I could move them out the way of temptation....

A smoothie for breakfast & a hot dog for lunch.

Tonight, it's going to be a healthy salad with tuna fish salad on top!! :hungry:

Last edited:
Had a bowl of cereal for breakfast, a sausage sammie for lunch & a turkey sub for dinner. :hungry:
So far not that much. Sad to say when it's almost 5 at night! I did have a piece of a pancake this morning and some cheese this afternoon. Looking forward to going out to dinner tonight though!! :)

Thinking either chinese or Italian!!!

Yummy!!!

Danyel :)

Potato salad and roasted chicken. I got the potato salad from the salad bar at the grocery store. It's actually good.

Had a steak egg & cheese bagel from a McDonald's for breakfast and a tuna melt sammie for lunch. :):)

I ate the mixed veggies I made. :) I also ate some bread dipped in sweetened condensed milk.

For breakfast we made a batch of country potatoes with tons of onions, garlic, red and green bell peppers smothered in cheese and then a side of spicy italian sausage. So good!

I ate the piccadillo that I made. For lunch, I had beef stew. :) The beef stew wasn't really that good though because it was from a fast food. The beef was too hard, and the potatoes were not cooked enough.

Shreddies and a cup of tea for breakfast, primula sandwich and a small carton of orange juice for lunch.

Back
Top Bottom