What do vegans and vegetarians think about cultured meat?

Gabriela Hsieh

Local time
2:02 AM
Currently, several studies investigate people's perceptions of cultivated meat in various countries. However, there are no studies yet that emphasize the opinions of vegans and vegetarians, a group that is genuinely seeking protein alternatives beyond meat for their daily meals.

In this context, I invite all individuals who follow a vegan or vegetarian diet to participate in a survey on this topic, which will also aid in my scientific initiation project. It is a Google Forms questionnaire that will take a little of your time.

Perceptions and Opinions Regarding Laboratory-Grown Meat (Cultured Meat): A Study among Vegan and Vegetarian Consumers

I believe more articles about our group can encourage more people to care for the planet, the animals, and our health.

Thank you so much for your help !

Currently, several studies investigate people's perceptions of cultivated meat in various countries. However, there are no studies yet that emphasize the opinions of vegans and vegetarians, a group that is genuinely seeking protein alternatives beyond meat for their daily meals.

In this context, I invite all individuals who follow a vegan or vegetarian diet to participate in a survey on this topic, which will also aid in my scientific initiation project. It is a Google Forms questionnaire that will take a little of your time.

Perceptions and Opinions Regarding Laboratory-Grown Meat (Cultured Meat): A Study among Vegan and Vegetarian Consumers

I believe more articles about our group can encourage more people to care for the planet, the animals, and our health.

Thank you so much for your help !
I've tried answering your questions but Q23 doesn't have an option for not buying it at all.

(23. How much are you willing to pay to consume cultured meat?).

I also don't see why you think vegetarians or vegans would want to buy culture meat or synthetic/lab meat. Surely this survey would be better aimed at non-vegetarian/vegans?

Back
Top Bottom