What do you grow?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yesterday I planted the second 4 squares of green beans. The seeds in my starter pots did not germinate well - 2 out of 8. Replanted. My seed order came in. I planted 4 squares of butter beans and starter pots of dill, sage, oregano, eggplant and basil. Two starter pots each. Fed the veggies and herbs
Happy plants happy Gardener

Yesterday I planted the second 4 squares of green beans. The seeds in my starter pots did not germinate well - 2 out of 8. Replanted. My seed order came in. I planted 4 squares of butter beans and starter pots of dill, sage, oregano, eggplant and basil. Two starter pots each. Fed the veggies and herbs
Happy plants happy Gardener

I know how you feel. Just a shame we are in different climates. Youre planting , we are ripping out tomatoes. Cabbages Brussels, other winter crops are in and looking good. Trying red cabbage for the first time as well. Still picking chillies, red, green and yellow. Yellow for the first time as I want to make Thai yellow curry with seafood. I'm the only seafood person in my family. Weird eh? Just me.

Russ

Well at the moment I have spuds, strawberries, broad beans, onions, carrots, bok choy, beetroot, chard, lettuce, peas and a blasted ton of weeds!
My Bramley apple tree going well and I also have a eating apple tree of some kind.

Well done, quiet here in the garden, you must be getting warmer days.

Russ

Back
Top Bottom