What do you normally put in your omelette?

I don't really care for eggs so I rarely make an omelette unless someone else wants one. When I do, I add lots of herbs to the eggs in a bowl first, then when I flip the omelette I load it with lots of cheese and every available vegetable I have on hand. It's delicious, though I guess you can say I like a little omelette with my filling.

Feta cheese tends to be a great addition to my omelette. Or some type of meat, along with curry on top of it. Vegetables like carrots, perhaps? You can try virtually all combinations and it's almost guaranteed to consistently taste great, in my opinion.

Cheese, mushrooms and onions and ham or bacon is good for my omelette and I like to add salsa to the top of the omelette when I am ready to eat it and it must be well done.

Yeah, Filling-type Oms are the best. I like "Topped" Oms sometimes and just on a sandwich (two pieces of sourdough, preferred) and some miracle whip/mayo. Good ol Egg Sandwiches!

But I like the leathery approach too. IF you have ingredients they have to be solidified! Even if this means compromising the texture from fluffy to leathery. It's not bad if you mask it with the right additives, especially since you'll be eating the insides and not really paying attention to egg all that much.

Back
Top Bottom