What food for your funeral/memorial service?

Definitely an open bar, as long as someone else is paying.
A huge buffet of Indian food, no holds ie. chiles) barred.
Several bottles of single malt and a whole wheel of Blue Stilton.

No, no. Everything gets charged to my credit cards. Max them out!. When the bill comes in... I'm dead, what are they going to do to me, ruin my credit score?

CD

We’ll both be cremated, but there’ll be an afternoon tea, though.

Open casket…in my family (both sides of my parents), if there’s an open casket, someone’s going to take a picture of the guest of honor sooner or later. Both my mom and her sister have “one last picture” of their dad, taken at his funeral.

My dad had the responsibility, when his grandad died, of staying with his body until he was buried. He was laid out at his house, like a wake, and tradition said that someone had to stay with him, and my dad had to pull a shift.

I don’t even want a service, and I don’t want a picture of me there (I really hate that, I don’t know why). I just want someone to say, “He did some things right, he did some things wrong, and he was a pretty good guitar man, and a halfway decent cook. Now sandwiches are on the bottom, scones in the middle, and desserts on the top. Enjoy, and don’t slurp your tea. It’s annoying.”

I told my wife I didn't want a funeral. just email everyone to let them Know I have left the building.

you all can eat what you want. hopefully it's a Spam Musubi and an IPA of your choosing.

Back
Top Bottom