What foods can you not eat?

I cannot eat cream sauces or pestos. There's nothing specific about either that I don't like, though I do find cream sauces somewhat heavy, but if I eat either I am sick within the hour. I finally learned my lesson and stopped eating them.

Unfortunately I need to amend my response. I cannot eat Indian food. I have tried on several occasions because I love it but the spices and ingredients used upset my stomach. I'm disappointed because I really enjoy the taste of it so I may try to stick with blander dishes and only eat Indian every one in awhile.

I'm on the fence about shrimp. If I were to have shrimp fried rice, I'm fine. The little tiny ones, I can deal with. But I can't eat a pasta dish with shrimp with it, I just think it tastes gross. I'm not sure where that comes from because I used to love shrimp.
I honestly used to love shrimp as well but after a while the smell just became more and more intolerable to me. I'd love to just be able to enjoy it like everyone else since they always seem so happy when eating it, but now even the small ones or even just having any hint of the smell makes me sick.

One food that I really do not like to eat are mussels..I do not know why..Whenever I see what it look likes after opening its shell, I don't opt to eat it anymore..

I honestly used to love shrimp as well but after a while the smell just became more and more intolerable to me. I'd love to just be able to enjoy it like everyone else since they always seem so happy when eating it, but now even the small ones or even just having any hint of the smell makes me sick.

I know what you mean. My mom loved using shrimp in dishes and I remember helping her prepare to cook them as a kid. I didn't like the smell getting on my hands at all. Now that I think about it, most of the times I've had shrimp is when someone else prepared it.

Back
Top Bottom