What is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellow split lentils?

Yep. Chana dal

https://www.cookingbites.com/threads/chana-tarka-dal.22412/

Is he your brother from another mother? Seems like you two think alike and have the same tastes in foods.

By coincidence, I live in the same town karadekoolaid grew up in and where his family still live. But really its just a Brit thing I expect. We like curry and broad beans are familiar fare for folk of our age. Less so now, I think although they are easily available frozen. My Dad grew them and I love them. They are fava beans to you, I believe?

By coincidence, I live in the same town karadekoolaid grew up in and where his family still live. But really its just a Brit thing I expect. We like curry and broad beans are familiar fare for folk of our age. Less so now, I think although they are easily available frozen. My Dad grew them and I love them. They are fava beans to you, I believe?
Maybe? Never eaten one, LOL. I love beans, I am sure I would enjoy them immensely, just never have had that particular type of bean before!

My bestie grows broad beans,they love them.

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom