What is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roasted aubergine?
Aubergine Involtino

Correct - I'm certain I posted this as a recipe on the forum but I can't find it in a search. 🤷‍♀️ Very strange. Can you help find it SatNavSaysStraightOn? You found the image of the same dish I posted on the 'What did you cook today' thread...

Its aubergine involtini with home-made cheese, spinach and roasted peppers.

20200315_140810.jpg

Correct - I'm certain I posted this as a recipe on the forum but I can't find it in a search. 🤷‍♀️ Very strange. Can you help find it SatNavSaysStraightOn? You found the image of the same dish I posted on the 'What did you cook today' thread...

Its aubergine involtini with home-made cheese, spinach and roasted peppers.

View attachment 93917
I've found 4 aubergine involtini dishes that you've made & written up but none of them are homemade cheese, spinach and roasted red peppers.

2019 - Recipe - Spicy Aubergine Involtini with Chana Dal & Spinach
2020 - Recipe - Involtini with Sweetcorn & Cheddar
2021 - Recipe - Aubergine Involtini with Broad Beans and Pistachio
2022 - Recipe - Lamb stuffed aubergine involtini

I've found 4 aubergine involtini dishes that you've made & written up but none of them are homemade cheese, spinach and roasted red peppers.

2019 - Recipe - Spicy Aubergine Involtini with Chana Dal & Spinach
2020 - Recipe - Involtini with Sweetcorn & Cheddar
2021 - Recipe - Aubergine Involtini with Broad Beans and Pistachio
2022 - Recipe - Lamb stuffed aubergine involtini

I agree - I got the same results. I must have not written it up. I took stage by stage photos too! No record on computer of this recipe either. :ohmy: But I think its pretty easy for me to write it up in some way.

How did you find the photo I posted previously?

@Morning Glory I couldn't think of the name of that kinda of bacon that you folks eat on the other of the pond.
But that's what I thought it was... did you make that for your partner's tea? I'd eat that, well, maybe not the tomatoes.

That was a breakfast - its known as back bacon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom