What Is Your Favorite Tea?

I'm currently making my own Lemon & Ginger herbal tea in a cafetiere.
I slice up about a thumb or so of ginger really small and thin, skin the lemon so I have only the peel with no pith and then juice it. Add it to 1/2L cafetiere and sweeten to taste.
As it stands it will get more and more ginger which is helping with my bad throat.

Builder's tea for me (has to be PG Tips)! But I also like Earl Grey, Lapsang Souchong and sometimes fruit teas, if I'm in the mood. Of course, you can also use tea for smoking food...

I love mint green tea. I literally cannot stop drinking it. I used to love to try unusual teas that I had never tried before and not something simple like mint. I used to go out of my way not to drink it because I nearly just assumed I didn't like it. I used to love the smell but then I kept telling myself that I would be unhappy that it didn't live up to the smell. One day I tried an extra minty tea and I now don't even drink anything else. If it wasn't weird I would carry the tea bags around in my bag so that I could drink it while out with friends. But I just get something else because nothing lives up to my mint tea!

I love green teas right now - especially jasmine. Oolong tea is also a good choice for me.

20150630_132653_resized (1).jpg Look at what I found in my cupboard. I have to say London is in kitchen. I forgot to check to see where it's made.

Lately I have been playing around with different teas, mainly green and white tea. I have a fruit infusion pitcher and it is fun to experiment with various fruit combination. Adding fresh or frozen fruit , like berries pineapples and peaches really adds flavor to any tea. Using the fruit is a great way to cut down on sugar. So far Green tea has been my favorite, I enjoy the slightly tangy taste.

Lately I have been playing around with different teas, mainly green and white tea. I have a fruit infusion pitcher and it is fun to experiment with various fruit combination. Adding fresh or frozen fruit , like berries pineapples and peaches really adds flavor to any tea. Using the fruit is a great way to cut down on sugar. So far Green tea has been my favorite, I enjoy the slightly tangy taste.
Someone spoke of these pitchers elsewhere and I checked them out online. Have not check to see if they are available here and know if they are they will be quite expensive. I won't say I am a big tea person but once I watch a Dr Oz program or something like that I get back on the band wagon for a little bit at least. I stumbled on those in the cupboard. I guess my husband was branching out when he went to the Supermarket. The Tetley is usually on hand but the other two were quite "foreign' to me.

I'm a big fan of the Red Diamond tea. I prefer to do unsweetened tea with a sweetener (usually Splenda) and Red Diamond offers jugs that already have the sweetener in them! Saves me from having to buy Splenda and do it myself. Good deal. (And I've tried a few of the others that do this, and none of them taste as good as Red Diamond, in my opinion!)

I like Darjeeling tea and also green teas. I particularly like the flavored variants of green teas that are out there these days. I had a lovely peach infused green tea just the other day and it was so delicious!

I grew up drink Oolong tea. I never knew what orange pekoe tasted like until I was 10 years old. My dad made me a cup at our restaurant. I was so taken with the fact that you could add sugar and milk to tea. I absolutely loved it. To this day I still drink a cup of in the morning to start my day. I also like Earl Grey, English Breakfast tea, green tea, jasmine tea and chai tea. The last time I was in England I brought back some English Breakfast tea and it was the best tea I've had in a long time.

I love having tea before bed time I like the sleepytime brand tea. I think it indeed helps relax my body and induces sleep. I used to drink the Jasmine tea but the it tastes like flower and that is quite off for my taste buds. Recently though I found the chrysanthemum tea in one of the weekend markets which is obviously another flower but never tasted like one. I love the sweet taste of it

I like a special tea you can not buy it everywhere. It is called Bengal Spice and it is made by Celestial Seasons. There are only certain stores I know that sell it, so I will need to be looking for it soon as our weather is getting cooler now. It is "tea time." Naturally, as luck would have it, they don't sell it in stores that are close to me, or that are in my immediate area.

I like anything fruity so raspberry and vanilla tea goes down a treat. I'll drink most varieties though as to me tea is tea.

Before I am drinking green tea only. But when I got married I am also drinking the same tea which my husband is drinking and that is the ginseng tea.

Back
Top Bottom