What kind of music do you like?

Put it this way, I'm (technically) old enough to be your Mum! Just think of a famous Beatles song...
You are barely old enough to be my mum and at least a decade older than I thought you were.
Just promise me you won't do to me what my mum is doing to me. She is in college and wants me to do her homework with her. She is taking environmental regulations this semester.
I would rather talk cooking. Though I must say thank you. I resisted kitchen stuff yesterday. You are a big help in that department.

You are barely old enough to be my mum and at least a decade older than I thought you were.
Just promise me you won't do to me what my mum is doing to me. She is in college and wants me to do her homework with her. She is taking environmental regulations this semester.
I would rather talk cooking. Though I must say thank you. I resisted kitchen stuff yesterday. You are a big help in that department.
I promise I won't do environmental regulations. :D I look at least ten years younger BTW. At least, that is what I tell myself. :laugh:

I'd love to see them live. <jealous>.

They are touring Britain next year but all are sold out I believe, I have my fingers crossed for them doing next years Blue Dot festival :hyper:

The stage was the most understated set, just 4 stands and that was it but the backdrop was full on.

I love all music from 60's-90's, but my favourites are heavy metal and hard rock.:cool: My guilty pleasure is 80's hair bands :okay::p:

I'd love to see them live. <jealous>.

20161014_234301.jpg

At the present time the playing of loud music is considered disrespectful to HRH The King (R.I.P.) so it's either headphones or no music (no point in playing music quietly).

Six hours of Ten Years After this afternoon (but subdued).

R.I.P. Alvin.

Trouble is, there is no one kind of music I like. It would take too long to list it. Classical, Country and Western, Trance, Dance, Rock, Reggae... the list goes on.

Like individual tracks rather than bands or types - liked the seventies stuff, not much of the deep meaningful stuff of the sixties. I like music to make me happy - if I want to be thoughtful I'll watch the discovery channel.
PS, Has anybody noticed just how many beautiful pieces of music are written for movies these days ?

Like individual tracks rather than bands or types - liked the seventies stuff, not much of the deep meaningful stuff of the sixties. I like music to make me happy - if I want to be thoughtful I'll watch the discovery channel.
PS, Has anybody noticed just how many beautiful pieces of music are written for movies these days ?
Can't say I've noticed anything outstanding in recent movies, but then I can't help comparing with John Barry film scores, against which most come up lacking. I could listen to Goldfinger, Diamonds are Forever, Midnight Cowboy and Down Deep Inside on constant loop. The man was pure genius.

Back
Top Bottom