What kind of music do you like?

Jimmy Ibbotson did a diving video in the late '80's on Palau.
He’s my favorite (former) member of the band - fantastic vocalist and a good multi-instrumentalist, but maybe the best teller of tales in pop music. He’s just got a way with a story.

There used to be a very funny video of him on YT, drunk as a skunk, playing in some dive, one-man band fashion, with just a guitar and a kick-and-snare, telling the funniest stories.

He’d get started on a song, then stop midway through and start in on some past adventure from the road and never finish the song.

Some people were probably annoyed, but I would have loved being there. The guy can’t help but talk.

Let me introduce you to my neighbour who spends the day in his balcony singing rap in his underwear :facepalm:

I hope not in this 🤣

Last night we were listening to Amos Lee, Gomez, and Dave Matthews.

Today's date is the anniversary of the birth of a number of rock singers/songwriters and musicians.

Arthur Brown (1942), Charley Whitney (1944), Jeff Beck (1944), Colin Blunstone (1945), Mick Fleetwood (1947), Patrick Moraz (1948) and John Illsley (1949).

"The Crazy World of Arthur Brown", "Family", "The Yardbirds", "The Zombies", "Fleetwood Mac", "Yes" and "Dire Straits" respectively.

Back
Top Bottom