What kind of music do you like?

I downloaded "I Will Survive" by Gloria Gaynor as my ringtone on my phone. My ex had to come in the house to do something and I asked him to call my phone because I couldn't find it (truly). He was so annoyed to hear that song that he turned off my service. I didn't have a cell for about a year after that.

I downloaded "I Will Survive" by Gloria Gaynor as my ringtone on my phone. My ex had to come in the house to do something and I asked him to call my phone because I couldn't find it (truly). He was so annoyed to hear that song that he turned off my service. I didn't have a cell for about a year after that.
I'm sure you realize this better than anyone else, but I just want to go on record as saying your ex is a real dick. I don't even know him and I want to step on his testicles! 😠

That is a great song, that has been covered by many bands/artists. Here is my favorite cover...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojqeOVS_lZk

CD

Back
Top Bottom