What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the leaving your cart at the end of the line wouldn't work for the directional Nazis, your body would still be going the wrong way at least half the time.
I didn't mean that as a directional-aisle shopping (is that a phrase now?) strategy, just that that's how I always shop, pandemic or not, because the aisles are too narrow, crammed too full of displays of useless crap, and numpties who like to take their half out of the middle, park their carts crosswise (🤦🏻‍♂️), or stand and talk to someone going the other way (🤦🏻‍♂️ 🤦🏻‍♂️).

Really, what needs to happen is, I need to be given two hours of exclusive access to my weekly shop of choice. :)

I've got masks here.

Chocolate last for far longer than the dates ever suggest. The worst that happens is that it has a 'bloom' on it which is completely harmless. You could try claiming money back from the company. But don't throw the chocolate out whatever you do.

My wife brought a couple of these home last week. This year's valentine gifts but not reduced. The "Best By Date" is 12:01:21.

I see that Morrison's supermarkets have issued a recall notice on living dill. I guess I'll have to make do with the crying, talking, sleeping and walking ones that I've got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom