What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just has to look here to get a laugh, my air con guy just left, I need a new motor for the inside unit. $500 , its ordered. Nuts.

Russ
Your motor just needs new brushes, $20 job, but he will replace yours for $500, refurb it and flog it on for $200 as an offer to his next customer.

Insist that you keep the old motor because you own it, and watch his face. Put the motor on ebay as "needs servicing" and make $50 back.

Just saying.

Your motor just needs new brushes, $20 job, but he will replace yours for $500, refurb it and flog it on for $200 as an offer to his next customer.

Insist that you keep the old motor because you own it, and watch his face. Put the motor on ebay as "needs servicing" and make $50 back.

Just saying.

I'm a cheeky bugger, so I will do this,lol. Thanks.
Some good news today, my late aunties solicitor rang, they are putting some money in my account next week. More than cover the heat pump.
The world is good!!

Russ

I watched mr7 last night, we had pizza and fries, he loves tomato sauce and BBQ sauce as well. At 7 I made him put his pjs on and brush his teeth. I checked on him 20 mins later and he said all done. Daughter arrived home 20 mins later to put him to bed. She asked him if he brushed his teeth, he replied, yes. She then said what's that around your mouth then. He licked it and said , oh, it's BBQ sauce and tomato sauce. Tastes so good together, daughter cracked up and I did too when she told me. He hates brushing his teeth.

Russ

Just saying.

Here anything under 10hp isn't worth repairing as the cost would exceed that of a new motor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom