What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

No, sure haven't. It's not a Florida thing. I moved up to Ohio about 21 years ago and after I moved here, I had a strawberry rhubarb pie that someone made. It was...okay.
I have had one Rhubarb strawberry pie that was amazing. A couple more that were...okay. I also have never seen Rhubarb. In fact I am intimidated by it. Isn't it poisonous if not cooked correctly?

I have had one Rhubarb strawberry pie that was amazing. A couple more that were...okay. I also have never seen Rhubarb. In fact I am intimidated by it. Isn't it poisonous if not cooked correctly?

No, but fiddlehead ferns are if not cleaned and cooked correctly.

I have no idea.

Rhubarb isn't poisonous, just very sharp/tart so you need to put sugar with it.

I used to eat it raw dipped in sugar as a kid. I'm over 70 now so I don't think it's poisonous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom