What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Applied to a website for lonely people in the UK. Have to admit daft this is silly. Asking from me and any friends I have, ID proof of who I am.

Well, if I am lonely who do I call? I have no family or friends or anyone - main reasoning join the website.

Have to sort of laugh .

Last edited by a moderator:
That is so true, while at my sons joint 40th with his wife last year, their play list at the function was their list of songs, all from the 70s and 80s. My kind of music. I commented at the time. The best ever times.

Russ
I have a young work colleague who likes to play his music loud at work. He hates it when I tell him "it's just shouting over a drum track".

Spent time with my dad today and was telling us about my niece-my brother's daughter. She wanted to make a rhubarb crumble for her dad, my dad asked her if she had a dish long enough :laugh: she didn't get it and asked what do you mean :scratchhead:
Sweet kid but sometimes.....

Spent time with my dad today and was telling us about my niece-my brother's daughter. She wanted to make a rhubarb crumble for her dad, my dad asked her if she had a dish long enough :laugh: she didn't get it and asked what do you mean :scratchhead:
Sweet kid but sometimes.....
Reminds me of my niece, book-smart beyond all reason, but not so everyday-smart - sent her to the grocery for lettuce and she called back to say, "All the lettuce is marked 'cabbage,' what should I do?" :laugh:

????? I don't get it either.
Rhubarb is extraordinarily long, so he was teasing her by asking her if she had a baking dish long enough to accommodate it. :)

No, sure haven't. It's not a Florida thing. I moved up to Ohio about 21 years ago and after I moved here, I had a strawberry rhubarb pie that someone made. It was...okay.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom