What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
At work we had a visitor called Paul and he was from a company called Weller, took a while for a couple of my colleagues.

ab2438175c0e088e74?width=900&format=jpeg&auto=webp.jpg

I know politics is a touchy subject, but I bust out laughing when I heard this. The above pic was tweeted out by The President. He reportedly sent staffers to investigate adding his face to Mount Rushmore. There were also reports that he was looking into replacing Mike Pence as a running mate, and installing Kristi Noem (Governor of South Dakota, where Mount Rushmore is located) as the VP in the next election.

In his response to the allegations, he said, "Never suggested it although, based on all of the many things accomplished during the first 3 1/2 years, perhaps more than any other Presidency, sounds like a good idea to me!"

Needless to say, I got another laugh out of that.

Trump likes idea of adding his face to Mt. Rushmore. Is it possible?

View attachment 44721

I know politics is a touchy subject, but I bust out laughing when I heard this. The above pic was tweeted out by The President. He reportedly sent staffers to investigate adding his face to Mount Rushmore. There were also reports that he was looking into replacing Mike Pence as a running mate, and installing Kristi Noem (Governor of South Dakota, where Mount Rushmore is located) as the VP in the next election.

In his response to the allegations, he said, "Never suggested it although, based on all of the many things accomplished during the first 3 1/2 years, perhaps more than any other Presidency, sounds like a good idea to me!"

You aren't the only one that laughed. I do agree with him on stopping payments to the un and who, two useless organisations,IMHO.

Russ

View attachment 44721

I don't even see this as political, because it's so <bleeping> hilariously crazy. I can't wait until he suggests renaming either Florida or New York Trumpland. Hell...why not go for both? North Trumpland and South Trumpland. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I don't even see this as political, because it's so <bleeping> hilariously crazy. I can't wait until he suggests renaming either Florida or New York Trumpland. Hell...why not go for both? North Trumpland and South Trumpland. 🤷🏻‍♂️

They just showed reporters laughing openly about trump and mt Rushmore.

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom