What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to buy Gold Toe socks. That's all I buy. They can be five years old, or older, and still stay up.

CD
That's only half of what y-suspenders tame, though. I also require that streamlined look where my shirt meets my trousers... :cool:

He is passionate about rail replacement
1602183406580.png

I thought I would share this with you all. It is the "infamous" 11-foot 8-inch bridge in Durham, NC. Some guy set up cameras that record all the time, and posts the carnage on YouTube. There are all kinds of warning signs, and even a sensor that warns people that they are too tall to fit under the bridge (look for the flashing yellow lights).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USu8vT_tfdw&t=31s

CD

I've actually done that, when shifting home about 43 years ago I hired a small truck. I drove under a rail bridge. Small amount of damage, like those guys I never thought about the height. I do now.

Russ

My kids called me today to ask for a recipe for caramel corn we used to make together. I am into digital scrapbooking so I'm trying to make an album of our family's favorite recipes.

Three years ago, my ex kidnapped our two children and left me with nothing. It was a very, very hard time for me. Since then, I've returned to IL and have been able to see them although I didn't have the money (he took EVERYTHING) to fight to get them back, he will allow me to see them sometimes. So far, I get to see them THREE times per year and those are the best days in the Universe. I have often wondered if they remembered all the time we spent together and these kind of calls just fill my heart with unbridled joy! I know it's not ideal but I take my smiles where I can get them!

My kids called me today to ask for a recipe for caramel corn we used to make together. I am into digital scrapbooking so I'm trying to make an album of our family's favorite recipes.

Three years ago, my ex kidnapped our two children and left me with nothing. It was a very, very hard time for me. Since then, I've returned to IL and have been able to see them although I didn't have the money (he took EVERYTHING) to fight to get them back, he will allow me to see them sometimes. So far, I get to see them THREE times per year and those are the best days in the Universe. I have often wondered if they remembered all the time we spent together and these kind of calls just fill my heart with unbridled joy! I know it's not ideal but I take my smiles where I can get them!

That's terrible. Are they grown now??

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom