What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I "came of age" in the 70s. Pretty much everyone smoked weed -- some more than others. My friends and I were "occasional" smokers.

CD

I started work just before I was 15, my best friend at work and I had motor bikes, plus two of his brothers were in a gang, the epitaph riders. I partied with them every weekend until I got offered acid. Then I chose another bunch of friends. We smoked every weekend. Then I got serious with my now wife. When my kids were young I offered them $5 or 10 k if they didn't smoke or do drugs until they were 21? I think i said? They never asked for the money. They don't do drugs. I also hung out with the other gang, Devils henchmen. I had a colourful life for a few years. Don't regret a thing. Would love to,have been at Woodstock??????

Russ

doggie.JPG

Photo source

Is anyone interested in a free helicopter flight for 4 people? I'm looking for 2 people to join us this Saturday 17th October. Plan is to fly very early from Bangkok to the Maldives where we'll have breakfast. We then transfer to a yacht for lunch before flying to Pattaya for evening meal. We'll then fly back to Bangkok landing about 10.30pm.

If anyone is interested please PM me.

Preferably someone with a helicopter and a yacht otherwise we can't go.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom