What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea how he walks with his feet backwards. LOL

f1 (13).jpg

I have to admit, I made myself laugh today.

I was coming out of the grocery store and a guy had just parked and was getting out of his car.

Along the side of his car, from the back tire to about halfway along the back door (4-door), a bird had crapped mid-flight, leaving an undulating line of brownish-greenish-whiteish spots, reminiscent of bullet holes.

"Looks like you're the victim of a drive-by sh!tting," i said when I walked by. :laugh:

You should never laugh at your own jokes, but I have to say, I was still laughing 10 minutes later.

I have to admit, I made myself laugh today.

I was coming out of the grocery store and a guy had just parked and was getting out of his car.

Along the side of his car, from the back tire to about halfway along the back door (4-door), a bird had crapped mid-flight, leaving an undulating line of brownish-greenish-whiteish spots, reminiscent of bullet holes.

"Looks like you're the victim of a drive-by sh!tting," i said when I walked by. :laugh:

You should never laugh at your own jokes, but I have to say, I was still laughing 10 minutes later.

I have owned a few convertibles -- I love convertibles. You learn not to do certain things, like park under trees with the top down. But, eventually, it is going to happen, and you can only hope it doesn't hit any people in the car.

It only happened once to me. Driving down the road, and SPLAT! Right on the passenger seat headrest. I got a rag out of the trunk, and cleaned it up (leather seats, so it wiped right off), and it occurred to me that if there had been someone sitting in that seat, they would have gotten hit right in the face. :ohmy:

CD

I once had a Pontiac Trans AM with T-Top and one Summer after River Rafting on the American River above Sacramento/Folsom, a hornet swept into the car as I was driving home. It stung me on my right arm and in addition to the muscle pains from River Rafting, I got a huge red nasty stinging welt to with it. Aerial bombardment while in an open top car is part of owning one.

My email is YfZDAD@yahoo.com
The YFZ is a particular Yamaha ATV. We have 3 and at one time riding them was our main family recreation.

I was in Hurricane Utah and a counter girl asked for my email to send the warranty info and receipt for a purchase.
She was dressed like above.

She said YFZ meant Plural (Polygamist).
Yearning For Zion.
I smiled.
One wife is a handful. I cant imagine 20. They’d a killed me off long ago and still be cashing my pension checks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom