What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth
~ George Burns

I envy people who drink - at least they know what to blame everything on
~ Oscar Levant
I only take a drink on two occasions - when I'm thirsty and when I'm not
~Brendan Behan
Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the Bible says love your enemy!
~ Frank Sinatra
I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me
~ Winston Churchill

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder
-Kinky Friedman

Dear Alcohol, we had a deal, you were going to make me funnier, sexier, more intelligent and a better dancer. I saw the video, we need to talk
-Anonymous

I used to think drinking was bad for me. So I gave up thinking.
Anonymous

I would date you, but my heart already belongs to Johnny Walker
-Anonymous

Sometimes I drink water to surprise my liver
Anonymous

You look like I need another drink ! Anonymous

I say NO to alcohol, but it just doesn't listen!!

Unknown-5.jpeg

CD

Or get a VPN. You can choose what country you are in, even if you are not in that country.

Virtual private network - Wikipedia

CD
Opera and Epic browsers have built in VPN. That's how you can use from a different location. Else it costs a lot for a VPN alone.
The only downside is that the built in VPNs are used by millions of people because it's a single IP address for all of them. And therefore it triggers a lot of cloudflare verifications at times. A bought VPN is a single IP address for you and is not used by others thus saving verification time.

Opera and Epic browsers have built in VPN. That's how you can use from a different location. Else it costs a lot for a VPN alone.
The only downside is that the built in VPNs are used by millions of people because it's a single IP address for all of them. And therefore it triggers a lot of cloudflare verifications at times. A bought VPN is a single IP address for you and is not used by others thus saving verification time.

I use NORD VPN. The cost is reasonable, and they have thousands of IP addresses, so if I get blocked anywhere, within a few seconds, I can change to another IP address. If I want to watch a YouTube video, and get a screen telling me it is not available in the US, I just switch to server in another country where it is available.

CD

I use NORD VPN. The cost is reasonable, and they have thousands of IP addresses, so if I get blocked anywhere, within a few seconds, I can change to another IP address. If I want to watch a YouTube video, and get a screen telling me it is not available in the US, I just switch to server in another country where it is available.

CD
Yes that's what I actually meant. Paid VPN lets you use a single IP address for yourself instead of a common one used by millions. Of course you are able to change it as you need. With built in VPN it's not possible, you are stuck with the same common IP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom